Sunday, November 4, 2012


Renewed Commitment

It has been a while since I have posted to this blog.  I have to admit, I have been writing blog posts like crazy, but I never seem to get around to editing and posting.  They have accumulated in a file for months now.  This morning I was lying in bed, tossing and turning because of back pain and an electric blanket left on too long, and I became very disheartened when I remembered it was the time change weekend.  I realized I was going to have to suffer in bed for an additional hour. I decide against that plan. Instead, I decided to get up and update my blog.  Seriously people, I don’t kid when I say I am the Lazy Homemaker.  I am trying and thankfully blogging isn’t really homemaking, but, it all comes from the same place in me.
So here is my renewed commitment and plan because every Lazy Girl needs a plan to battle laziness.  I’m putting this out there to give myself some accountability.  Hopefully my whole 7 followers can help me stay on track with this. LOL!
Wednesday – Every Wednesday I am going to post an article.  There will be no specific category to these posts, just things I am thinking about, links to other bloggers, etc.  
Each week of the month I will post on a different topic:
  • The first week of each month –Lazy Girls Guide to Homemaking.
  • The second week of the each month –homeschooling
  • The third week of each month –family (child rearing, marriage, etc.)
  • The fourth week of each month –politics and religion.
I’m looking forward to getting back into the swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment